here for a fun time, not a boring time!
Aidan is a master of his craft when it comes to illustration and treats everything with a core intention of having fun! His work is executed using simple yet clever line work, with a strong colour palette. This modest execution allows the ideas behind his witty illustrations to speak loud and clear. He finds inspiration from anything that is rough or naive in design, to daily observations of unusual and forgotten objects found in op shops.
Working in the design industry since 2016, he has gained a wide array of skills that he utilises to produce fun and original work. Ranging from 2d animation to branding, there is no limit to what he can create. What Aidan thrives on the most is creating merchandise. This includes t-shirt graphics, caps, mugs, patches, and print media such as posters and zines. When he isn’t buried in a sketchbook, he enjoys keeping the creative juices flowing by spending afternoons on his skateboard or working on his other side projects.
Got a project in mind? Let's Chat!
To view more work, head to my Behance here.
- Lousy Show at BSIDE Gallery, Melbourne 2018
- Planet Before Profit Show at Work-Shop, Melbourne 2019
- RMXTV at Museum of Brisbane, 2021
- Mutual Intent group exhibition hosted by The Third Quarter, YETI Brisbane and The Design Conference, at Brisbane Powerhouse, 2021
- "A Himalayan benefit” hosted by Skate Nepal at The Zoo, Brisbane 2021